clay coaching for novices in surrey / kent.

digger

Ive been asked by three non shooting mates if they can come shooting with me. I would happily take them to a clay ground where they can have a go but Im no coach. What would be ideal is somewhere I can take them, leave them with an instructor for an hour or so, then slip off and have a practice round on my own.

Any suggestions ?

Ive been asked by three non shooting mates if they can come shooting with me. I would happily take them to a clay ground where they can have a go but Im no coach. What would be ideal is somewhere I can take them, leave them with an instructor for an hour or so, then slip off and have a practice round on my own.

Any suggestions ?

Find a coach BASC, CPSA or APSI in the area, book a joint lesson this will save a lot of money and Bobs your Aunty!

Another vote for West Kent - my husband's had a couple of lessons so far with Sam McVittie and improved from 49/70 to 62/70 in sporting...

I believe Sam is more usually based at Greenfields at Sturry rather than West Kent.

They are doing a mid-week special of £30 for an hours instruction.

• 2 weeks later...

will give you a shout when i'm back off me hols mate,thinking of getting a few together for a morning on the pay and play at Bisley :good: don't think youll have any problems getting permission for the rabbits mate,plenty of them about too :yes:

just got my assignment order through,thought I might go to Gib,but im going elsewhere will tell you when I see you,but I don't need to move :good: so im quite happy :good: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

I believe Sam is more usually based at Greenfields at Sturry rather than West Kent.

They are doing a mid-week special of £30 for an hours instruction.

Sorry, my fault - I'd been dragged round most of the clay grounds in Kent at that point and barely knew where I was!

Sam is indeed at Greenfields and they're doing the special on lessons until end of August.