New Knife

philm

After reading about these knives the thread got pulled.

I got a message to say who it was and got in touch.

Results, one new knife for my collection

post-17623-0-16256400-1373487311_thumb.jpg

Excellent bit of kit.

All I can say is a big thanks to Matt.Simmons off here. :good:

Well worth the money. :yes:

Just because it was a re advertisement in 21 days.

Is it fair then that someone who can get on the forum to relist or bump their item every day should have an advantage over someone who can't? Do you want to see the same items endlessly relisted or traders pushing the adverts of members with the occasional item to page 15 because they are doing it out of financial interest?

At the end if the day, PW offers a facility for people to advertise their wares free of charge. If people who have a lot to sell aren't permitted to swamp out those with only a few bits now and then, I'd say that's fair because this is a fieldsports forum with a sales area, not free eBay with a couple of chat sections tagged on.

All understood zapp :-)

Maybe a section in the sales for traders?

Would that bring more money in to pigeon watch and obviously offer the members a new market place without clogging up the other sales.

It wasn't a dig at the removal I was just explaining why it was removed :-)

Wow hi guys !

Phil thank you .

I hope I can I have my say here ?

Ok since before I was active on the forum I have asked for a trade account from teal !

It's taken along time to be able to discus that with teal and we are still talking about now !

Nothing Sinister has happened , nothing dodgy or anything else . The rules are one add per 3 weeks . I breached that with my second advert and teal would like me to have a trade account !!

Again no bad feeling from my end I totally understand now how it works and I hope to get the trade account sorted once I can afford it !

I never tried to deliberately break rules or anything , sorry zapp if that's how you think of me ??

Lets leave this on a positive note ?

I am building my business I'm working on a website , there is a review of my product going into press today in gun mart and the reviewer will also publish the review on other forums . Iv got a little article in countryman's weekly to this week or next . I just want to make sure it's really clear , the add was removed because of forum rules ( totally understandable) not because I'm untrustworthy !

All the best , matt

Edited by matt . simmons

Matt

I'm not trying to suggest at all that you were deliberately trying to break any rules, I was generalising. If you thought I was referring to you in my examples of why the 21 day relist is in place, that's not the case, sorry if it looked that way.

Lksopener, I know you werent trying to have a dig. A fair way forward that will allow traders and private individuals to use the sales section without either being disadvanteged is under discussion and has been for some time.

Hope this clears it up.