TOPLANDS CHARITY SHOOT 2013

MAL S

I know some of you have been waiting for this auction lot to appear after hearing how Ken enjoyed himself so much on it the last 2 years. We are delighted to announce that the Tom Barron Group have kindly donated One Full Gun for one day at their private shoot. This also includes full hospitality :) This is a day not to be missed and will be auctioned at our Charity event on Saturday 24th August. Email and Telephone bids accepted. Email to toplands@me.com or if wanting to phone bid please register via the same email address and we will arrange the call.

So we will have 3 game days, a mornings goose shooting, cartridge bags, a pair of chokes, a wax jacket, ear defenders, leather boots, and even place mats and a fox trap up for auction at the event. You could win cartridges, a tweed shooting cap, garters, socks and a bottle of whisky. I think we have the whole shooting day covered.

Gonna try and see if i can get a permit off the fun prevention officer ;) but its my first weekend home after a month at sea so chances ain't good lol

I had the same a charity shoot a day or so after getting home after a month offshore. Got away with it as it is for charity after all.

Best of luck getting a pass out.

figgy

A great day. I can say that I didn't shoot too bad with a score of 25. There were some very tough traps that were very testing and I saw some great shooting.

I only saw mal from pw. So if you were there shame on you for not saying hi. I was scoring on trap 2 for about an hour and half which out of 136 entries only 2 managed a clear round of 8 for 8.

Glenn