Nv Scopes

keg

Ah Dougy, nice to hear you are still paying attention.

One has to accept that it is the poor mans choice of NV but it does the business.

If Clive listens to what people are saying then the Mk 2 device should have all the wrinkles ironed out.

If he does Mk2.

I'm now saving the pennies for a Nightmaster 800 Illuminator as I think that will be less glary.

See you next year.

al4x I should have taken your earlier advice on the matter but I had already ordered the N1000.

Pavman swears by the N1000 but has a more sophisticated NV gizmo. (£2200)!

The rightup on the NM says that it produces a much clearer picture than the lazer.

I'm impressed Ben, I can't get that much hair to grow on my head!

I followed your advice on setup and a few minutes of fiddling about improves the picture dramatically. I went for the NM800IR and the 3 level output suits the unit a lot better.

In and around buildings, the lowest setting is the best, got 3 rats and 2 rabbits on my first outing. The rabbits did not have a clue I was there.

When I get round to sorting out some callipers, I will get some DSA rings made up.

Still think it's awesome for the price but as you say, no good without an illuminator in the dark but good in low light.

I was out last night with a 22.250 for Fox's and archer nv using a nm800 , i didn't see any fox's but rabbit's well, put it this way will be back tonight on the rabbits. Using the nm800 i could get to 10 feet off a rabbit, it just kept chomping on the grass.

Grandalf, look forward to meeting you again,enjoy yourself i am sure you will.

Ah Keg - I always have photographs taken when wearing a hat.

Been bald on top, mostly, since I was 23.

Had the facial fungus, this one, for 20 odd years now.

Going to email Clive with some suggested 'improvements' to the Ward-D-Vision this week.

DSA fitting etc. I'll let you know what he says - if he replies...

How are the rabbits down your way Dougy, not too many up here.

Fair few went out last night but getting pd off with my HMR at the mo, swapped my scope over so I could use the archer but s few problems arose and only ended up with 12, should have had loads more. It needs sorting.