Diana Cartridges

Hello,

Any one have any idea where I can get Diana cartridges and at what sort of price?

Im new to the sport and have been advised that these are fairly cheap and reliable.

Any recommendation on what size, gr etc.

I will be mainly decoying pigeons.

Thanks in advance

Lee

found these to be very punchy in both 12g and 20g. The 12g 28grm 7.5 kick me like a 30gram load, and the 25gram 7.5 20g were much punchier then the express 28gram 7.5 20g that i was also using with them.I also have some 32gram size 6 ( perfect for pigeons but again found them a very punchy and a bit painful through my light gun, so keeping them for through the semi auto. I preffer eley or game bore, but if they are cheap and you want to give them a go they go bang and do the job.

I bought a slab of Diana 30g sixes (Euro shot size so about a five and a half in English money) from UK Custom gun shop in Droitwich. It was a little while back but it might be worth a phone call. Can't remember what I paid but it was reasonable otherwise I would have got something else.

Edit: They were OK; nothing special but did the job with no iffy ones so far (started messing about with a 20 bore instead so still have a couple of boxes to go when I get bored).

Edited by Dangerous Brian