Ferret carrying box

Pole Star

Some of you will already have ideas on your own ferret boxes but this is one I have almost finished & I hope the ideas & pics I have posted help .

I wanted to make an old fashioned 2 compartment ferret box that was light easy to carry & strong . The straps are made from car seat belts which I found work a treat .

ATB Pole Star :good:

post-43031-0-49462200-1377001917_thumb.jpg

post-43031-0-27864000-1377001971_thumb.jpg

post-43031-0-71449300-1377002034_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pole Star

Nice one bud :good:

Thanks Davyo it dose the job & its light its not cabinet makers quality but what would be the point ? its a ferret box , it still needs another spring clip on the sliding compartment lid otherwise the rascals keep scratching till they slide it open but the clip seems to have solved it .

Even though I made it from as light as possible ply I is strong enough for me to sit on & I am a fat *";~ ! :whistling: .

I made 2 wooden ones years back which still are ok and were always handy for a seat!

No ferts now tho and no real plans to start again anytime soon, might just keep in case, along with my 80 nets!!

If you think you might not start again masmiffy why not sell em through the sales page ? some lad might be glad of them , just a thought :good: .

Looks like a long week end is soon coming on the Geese , Ducks & Rabbits & trout , great that means my 8g gets a blow through with black & so to dose my little 20g hammer I have had since I was 16 & that was before we country boys even bothered about certs ! & the ferrets get out on their first training mission , cant wait so hope it comes off & weather is right for it ???. :good:

ATB Pole Star

I will try upload one trying to work out how to do them off my phone.

Not sure Chris it took me some time & a lesson in my local library too get to load the dam things via my lat top ! hope some one can help you ???

ATB Pole Star

Any one having trouble loading pics check out you local library if they do hour long courses as they will then teach you the things you are having trouble with , for example we get 8 or so hour long sessions with ours , just a thought so give yours a ring & see if they can help .

ps forgot to add they are free to library members

Edited by Pole Star