Steveyg

pickerup

How come when I take you out all the pigeons seem to disappear, and we don't have a good day, and when I go out with my usual shooting buddy , we have some real good days, I can't weigh this up.

Jdog

I would be interested in your thoughts on this matter, and any theories you may have,

or if anybody else would like to comment, or come up with some suggestions we may solve this problem between us.

atb

p/u.

Simples, just don't take him. He's already had more days out this year than all of the other novices put together. Guide him to some other hobby like golf or fishing.

The problem is he's a good bloke and we all like good blokes so I suspect that we will be saddled with his jinx for a bit longer yet until he finds the perfect land of his own where 200 bird days are the norm.

Simples, just don't take him. He's already had more days out this year than all of the other novices put together. Guide him to some other hobby like golf or fishing.

The problem is he's a good bloke and we all like good blokes so I suspect that we will be saddled with his jinx for a bit longer yet until he finds the perfect land of his own where 200 bird days are the norm.

JD.

That's a brilliant suggestion as the river runs past the bottom of his garden, just think of the money he will save on diesel, and when he sells his gun and tack,

he can buy some decent fishing tackle.

JD.

That's a brilliant suggestion as the river runs past the bottom of his garden, just think of the money he will save on diesel, and when he sells his gun and tack,

he can buy some decent fishing tackle.

Pickerup..

you ain't getting rid of me just yet...we will get a decent bag eventually :yes:

Tried fishing ...no where near as exciting as pigeon shooting. :lol:

I have have been lucky enough to be offered some days out with some PW members and have been asked back by quite a few...cheers Lads.. :good: Its the only way to learn quickly

Great Forum,good banter and every now and again a few pigeons...happy days :good:

Pickerup..

you ain't getting rid of me just yet...we will get a decent bag eventually :yes:

Tried fishing ...no where near as exciting as pigeon shooting. :lol:

I have have been lucky enough to be offered some days out with some PW members and have been asked back by quite a few...cheers Lads.. :good: Its the only way to learn quickly

Great Forum,good banter and every now and again a few pigeons...happy days :good:COOOOOOO

Steveyg.

You try harder than anybody else I've ever known, we will crack it one day ( that's if I live long enough). :good:

Anyway you should be at work not reading these comments. :lol::good: