Rip off rob's

dogz25

I would rather not name them tbh. I have since been to other dealers in Derbyshire and it seems that they are known for it. Ended up going all the way to doveridge to get advice needed and was very happy but its too far from me. Went to belper also and was treated well.

I've got a feeling I know which in your on about. In the city centre?

Hi I took my shotgun in to this rfd today to have it sent to another rfd as I sold it. And it cost me £45 to have it sent. When I asked why so much as last time they sent one for me it was£25. The potty mouthed women in there piped up and said its gone up becouse of fuel. So I phoned litts sportsman guncenter and they said they charge £25 to send or receive. So I told potty mouth and she said why don't you take it there then. I couldn't as it was an hour drive in opposit direction. So I said I will never use your shop again. and she responded ok. She couldn't give a flying ****. Where's the customer care.

Anyone else had similar from this shop in Ross cheers

At which point you should have replied! Ok! And I will take ALL of my business elsewhere! :yes:

I wouldn't take an attitude like that :no:

Hi I took my shotgun in to this rfd today to have it sent to another rfd as I sold it. And it cost me £45 to have it sent. When I asked why so much as last time they sent one for me it was£25. The potty mouthed women in there piped up and said its gone up becouse of fuel. So I phoned litts sportsman guncenter and they said they charge £25 to send or receive. So I told potty mouth and she said why don't you take it there then. I couldn't as it was an hour drive in opposit direction. So I said I will never use your shop again. and she responded ok. She couldn't give a flying ****. Where's the customer care.

Anyone else had similar from this shop in Ross cheers

This is the exact reason why more competition and better rfds have to be a good thing (see other post about part time rfd).

I get soooo angry at **** service but with generally only one every 30 miles there are a lot of **** ones

No buddy it's in a small town outside derby. It's not Melbourne or chesterfield either.

I dont wish to name the small town, just incase i am wrong. But if it is the one i think you are on about. Most of the shooters at my club use them. Ive even bought chokes off of them and they have been very helpful.

Its just off a high street and parking is hard to come by?

I've got a feeling I know which in your on about. In the city centre?

Have you had problems there? They seem alright to me. They are the cheapest/closest place that supply the cartridges i want. Only been 3 times though... So wouldn't know what they are like when it comes to buying anything else

I dont wish to name the small town, just incase i am wrong. But if it is the one i think you are on about. Most of the shooters at my club use them. Ive even bought chokes off of them and they have been very helpful.

Its just off a high street and parking is hard to come by?

close to a crossroads?

Have you had problems there? They seem alright to me. They are the cheapest/closest place that supply the cartridges i want. Only been 3 times though... So wouldn't know what they are like when it comes to buying anything else

I've been once and was happy but I've been hearing quite a few people grumbling about said RFD, such as I'm never buying a gun again or stepping foot in the place.

It is Indeed. You and i are probably thinking of the same one. But not sure if its the one rexcernui is thinking of

I think we are and it looks like it might be the one he is referring to as well. If it is I am surprised as I normally go there and get a good reception even if just browsing and end up buying nothing.

I think we are and it looks like it might be the one he is referring to as well. If it is I am surprised as I normally go there and get a good reception even if just browsing and end up buying nothing.

I know. I am quite surprised as well. Suppose everyone has an off day, which could effect someones opinion on the place forever