Rip off rob's

dogz25

Hi I took my shotgun in to this rfd today to have it sent to another rfd as I sold it. And it cost me £45 to have it sent. When I asked why so much as last time they sent one for me it was£25. The potty mouthed women in there piped up and said its gone up becouse of fuel. So I phoned litts sportsman guncenter and they said they charge £25 to send or receive. So I told potty mouth and she said why don't you take it there then. I couldn't as it was an hour drive in opposit direction. So I said I will never use your shop again. and she responded ok. She couldn't give a flying ****. Where's the customer care.
Anyone else had similar from this shop in Ross cheers

I am fairly lucky as my local shop is and has always been very helpful and fair they realise that their business depends on good service. I would name any shop that treated customers in this way even if they get upset by it surely you will not be going back to be ripped of again.hull superfast are around 155 a thousand the price you were charged is what I pay for eley superb or white gold. I have in the past travelled up to 80 miles to bypass some dealers but since moving to lincs I will say I am very happy with my local. derek lee gunsmiths boston.well worth a look