New Syndicate - Cheshire/Staffordshire boarder

PeterHenry

Hi,

As the title suggests I'm looking for members to form a small syndicate on the Cheshire / Staffordshire boarder for next season.

The land is divided into three main blocks of land - two of which border and are separated by a road, and the third that is cut from them by a golf course (although there is a right of way across). In total and comes up to just over 400 acres. There are also a few duck ponds scatted around.

I'm looking to start as a small walked up shoot and build - perhaps in the future renting shooting rights from the surrounding farmers and making it a driven shoot.

I've had the land looked over by someone more knowledgeable than myself, and been told its ideal for partridges, but that it would be OK for pheasants as well. As far as infrastructure goes - there has been no major game shooting there since the 1940's - when a large part of the land formed half of a shoot - so theres some mature woodland as half of a formally laid out shoot - but no feeders, release pens, etc

I'm also very keen on conservation and want to increase the amount of grey partridges on the land.

Message me if your interested

Peter

Edited by PeterHenry

Hi where abouts are you and would you be looking for beaters ? I also have my own 4x4.

Not looking for more shooting land its just the current shoot I beat on will close this year as the land has been sold and the shooting rights so the shoot has to end. I am now looking for somewhere else to beat as i love the atmospher and seeing dogs working.

ATB

Matt

• 3 weeks later...