375 yrd magpie

Dougy

A cracking good shot mate !! I have yet to bag my first Magpie...........I put my shotgun down the other day ( opened folks ) to reach into my bag to get a Choccy bar.

A Black and White *** came flying over the hedge and lazily flew right in front of me.................soon as I moved to pick up the gun he was offski !!! ****** !!! :no:

Thanks chaps :good:

good shooting Douglas,looks like i have a bit of competition now with your long range unsafe shooting, :lol::lol: only joking pal, top sport that on the varmints good on ya ,cheers simon....

Should be out Sunday on the crows, last week end the sheep had got in the stubble field so i had to change tactics.

I'm toying with the idea of another cal for stuff a little further away.

• 2 months later...

Some shot but at 43seconds that looks like a deer of a heifer going exit stage left

No more likely pheasant, only sheep on there. It was in the field to the right moments beforehand, its a pity there aren't any deer on there, there's gotta be some roundabouts ( fingers crossed )