Quick hour out

Tod

Having got back from Florida a couple of days ago i was busting to get out so as soon as i got in from work i grabbed the guns and went off for a mooch about, there were a few pigeons floating about so stood on the edge of a wood and managed 6 pigeons for 6 shots in less than an hour so cant grumble at that, when i got back to the car i spotted a bunny about 80 yards away on the edge of a small copse so got the HMR out and quickly despatched it, so thats tea sorted for the rest of the week.

post-53283-0-51739200-1380660564_thumb.jpg

Florida eh....good shooting tod. Still hanging my nose over an A400. How's it comparing with the 391 Tod?

It's a lot better gun mate but a lot more money, I liked my 391 but this just feels and handles a lot better, the kick off system is fantastic even with 3 1/2 inch shells, it's a gun that will last a lifetime without ever wanting to change, dig deep and buy one fella you won't be disappointed, if you we're nearer you could have tried it out.

Edited by Tod

It's a lot better gun mate but a lot more money, I liked my 391 but this just feels and handles a lot better, the kick off system is fantastic even with 3 1/2 inch shells, it's a gun that will last a lifetime without ever wanting to change, dig deep and buy one fella you won't be disappointed, if you we're nearer you could have tried it out.

Thanks Tod, reckon I'm going to take the plunge. The black model is nearly a couple of hundred cheaper than the max4 camo. Not sure if there's any other difference though. Thanks for the offer of having a try, you're right, it's a long way from wonderland, lol. What barrel length you got Tod?

Thanks Tod, reckon I'm going to take the plunge. The black model is nearly a couple of hundred cheaper than the max4 camo. Not sure if there's any other difference though. Thanks for the offer of having a try, you're right, it's a long way from wonderland, lol. What barrel length you got Tod?

mines 28" which i find just right for me and probably the most common length, i believe that Beretta have put there prices up by about 200 quid :sad1: which puts the RRP for a MAX4 at 2200 quid, i payed 1550 for mine from Swillington at Leeds which was 200 quid cheaper than anyone else at the time, give them a ring fella. :good:

mines 28" which i find just right for me and probably the most common length, i believe that Beretta have put there prices up by about 200 quid :sad1: which puts the RRP for a MAX4 at 2200 quid, i payed 1550 for mine from Swillington at Leeds which was 200 quid cheaper than anyone else at the time, give them a ring fella. :good:

Thanks Tod.

hi mate i got the same gun in 24" £1100 one month old (friend didnt like it )they dont like light loads i use no 6s 32gms( pigeons ) when i use 30gms or less i get the odd jam (sticks in the ejector) i had a al 391 before 3" chamber cycled everything the thing is they are heavy load guns would not swap mine for anything else

i bought a new model hatson for my son cycles everything still has you say you pay for quality

hi mate i got the same gun in 24" £1100 one month old (friend didnt like it )they dont like light loads i use no 6s 32gms( pigeons ) when i use 30gms or less i get the odd jam (sticks in the ejector) i had a al 391 before 3" chamber cycled everything the thing is they are heavy load guns would not swap mine for anything else

i bought a new model hatson for my son cycles everything still has you say you pay for quality

Cheers fella, If I get an A400 I'll still be keeping my A391 3 inch gun as well.