Fac land help

I had a farmer on the phone at lunch today said he had been talking to the farmer I shot for last night and had herd I had good results can I come round ASAP and have a look

So when I left work ,I got round there

My question is

If I have a land check and they say no can whats my options ??? He needs the foxs gone

Yes just ask for the ticket to be opened up so you can shoot on any land you have permission to. You may as well ask for AOLQ while you are at it.

If you do not send your certificate in with your variation form the police cannot process your request. We advise that you stock up on ammunition before sending your form to avoid running out during this process.

If you experience longer delays than usual or your variation is pending due to enquiries, the police should advise that you keep, or agree to send back, your certificate in order to purchase ammunition or new firearms for which you have authority to acquire, but you must return the certificate when asked for the variation to be completed

David

Edited by David BASC