Teal breasts

Devil_bri

Chuck em in some tin foil with a small bit of butter teaspoon of water, add what ever you think may make em taste nice. Chilli, mango chutney, etc. twist the top and in the the oven for twenty minutes at about 180.

Gorgeous

Had two in a salad with black pudding and Banty eggs last night.

Karpman

If you get a whole bird, pluck and draw it, brown off in butter and oil with a small onion and some orange slices in the cavity, then give it 10 minutes max in a medium oven raised in the pan (on a grill rack or similar.

Breasts only - Season, two minutes skin side, one minute the other side, rest and eat!

fry them skin side down for a couple of minutes then turn the heat down and turn over for a couple of minutes then let rest while you fry some bacon with onion and a little rosemary, add a little cream sauce of choice, i usually use chicken tonight in a jar (chicken and mushroom), then cook some tagliatelle pasta and add the sauce when done, slice the duck and add for the last minute. serve with some nice garlic bread :good:

If you get a whole bird, pluck and draw it, brown off in butter and oil with a small onion and some orange slices in the cavity, then give it 10 minutes max in a medium oven raised in the pan (on a grill rack or similar.

Breasts only - Season, two minutes skin side, one minute the other side, rest and eat!

This is exactly what I did on Monday for dinner. was gorgeous, I love teal but don't get very many unfortunately.