wanted

mikky

Hi Mikky.

I make mine using strimmer line (or as the yanks say weed wacker line) just cut a lenght of long enough then hold one end over a match to melt a good size ball on the end,dip in water to cool and just sharpen up the other end. Thread on a patch or two and pull though.

What could be easy and cheaper than that mate.

TRY ONE YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED.

Chubbs.

has anyone got bore snakes for sale that will fit... .308 & hmr .17 calibres..

cheers

mick :blush:

Me £15 each £2.50 postage !

Drop me an e-mail if you want them, I can do paypal if it helps.

Steve

top man is steve if any of you lads want anything from him.

miffy...cheers mate,i have just pm you..please ignore that message...my mate has just turned up with one for the .308 its a freebie...but why do a get the feeling it is going to cost me more than a new one..in beer,kebabs and a taxi home :blush:

sorry about that everyone :blush::blush: i still need one for the .17hmr and the one for my .223 is looking a bit weary....

mikky

miffy...cheers mate,i have just pm you..please ignore that message...my mate has just turned up with one for the .308 its a freebie...but why do a get the feeling it is going to cost me more than a new one..in beer,kebabs and a taxi home :yes:

sorry about that everyone :yes::lol: i still need one for the .17hmr and the one for my .223 is looking a bit weary....

mikky

hi have a look on ebay,i did and from the states they are much cheaper than the uk prices even with the shipping cost