rifle club Tetbury

nic

hello, recently moved to area and trying to locate a local club.

beem told about Tetbury Rifle Club but cant locate it or find contact details... anyone help???

Hi Nic, I'm a member up there and we're a good bunch. Different disciplines covered (air rifle, pistol, LBP, LWSR and Prone) with competitions and practice taking place most nights. It gets rather busy (4 shooting lanes) and I know there was a temporary hold on membership a short while back. Range certified up to .22lr and some members also visit Severnside for the full bore experience.

We meet at the Malthouse in the Chipping Steps and have to put up with the noisy brownies / guides thundering above us but it all works out well.

Where abouts are you and what do you shoot?

If you're still interested please drop me a PM and I'll send you the secretary's details so you can make further enquiries.

cheers,

Chuck

• 7 years later...
On 12/11/2013 at 20:37, Therealchucknorris said:

Hi Nic, I'm a member up there and we're a good bunch. Different disciplines covered (air rifle, pistol, LBP, LWSR and Prone) with competitions and practice taking place most nights. It gets rather busy (4 shooting lanes) and I know there was a temporary hold on membership a short while back. Range certified up to .22lr and some members also visit Severnside for the full bore experience.

We meet at the Malthouse in the Chipping Steps and have to put up with the noisy brownies / guides thundering above us but it all works out well.

Where abouts are you and what do you shoot?

If you're still interested please drop me a PM and I'll send you the secretary's details so you can make further enquiries.

cheers,

Chuck

Hi Chuck

Likewise I have been made aware of the club as I've just moved into Tetbury and have my FAC.  Please can you let me know club details so that I can enquire, etc.

Many thanks in advance, Steve