Christmas Shoot at Park Lodge

neil3728

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be wearing a Santa hat and I'm 6'4" with a big Lemmy style 'tache. At my age I've got past the point where I'm worried about how I look :lol:

That should make me easy to recognise for the new boys!

Karl - enjoy your first daughter's birthday, but I bet you'll get like the rest of us and have any excuse to dip out in future. There was always way too much pink and squealing for me :lol:

Ok Neil, won't book a claymate as I sign in then, and will look for someone glugging coffee in the lounge.

Paul, I'm not standing next to you, I'm only 5'8 1/2"!

Anyone know what the weather forecast is?

Mike

The BBC seem to currentley think sunny http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/dn14

I may be able to make it (on call this weekend), anyone know if they are fibre only or if plaswad ok?

Edited by derfley

Oh cock, Mrs T's vectra has failed it's MOT and we only have one car till Monday

I've staked a claim on the sqashqai get me to my game shoot tomorrow, but she has claimed it to visit her Dad on Sunday. So, I am faced with a long walk up to Park Lodge or blag a lift - Anyone who knows me feeling generous enough to pick me up 'en route' seeing as most will be passing my front door anyways....???:friends:

Sorry boys, I only just woke up

You lazy beggar Chris :P

Was a very pleasant morning out and good to put some more faces to names. Thanks to Mike for the taxi service and thanks to that generous Pigeon Watch member 'Snowmonster' for shelling out on a full tea round for the attendees. Still wish you'd brought that 8 bore Snowy :/

Was also evident that some of us had been practising the day before too, mentioning no names, but you can have this as your avatar Neil :whistling::lol:

cheater.jpg

Brilliant morning, :good: think Neil may actually live there, as he was settling in for another session as we all left... There must be a good reason why his cartridge bag was four times the size of everyone else's.

Very good to meet everybody and put some faces to names, let's do it again in the springtime?

Thanks for the round of coffees Snowmonster; and I will be in touch!

ATB to all,

Mike.

Nice to put some faces to names boys enjoyed the cuppa and bit of banter, hopefully I'll be a bit better health wise and bring a couple of guns next year. Have sent you a pm Mike will get something sorted all being well. Sorry if there's a delay in replying don't forget I'm still on the naughty step so their can be a delay now and again :lol: .