CENS ear protection

russdy

It's funny how people have different experiences being a customer.

I had a couple of issues when I ordered my passive CENS. I found the company extremely helpful and spot on for service.

The product is excellent and the people at the other end very attentive, I would highly recommend them.

I had Emtec passives made about 20 years ago ...... and they have been excellent. Still use them regularly and get a high recommendation from me. I did very much fancy a pair of CENS electronics, but they are very expensive - and not everyone seems pleased with them. My guess is that the CENS passives would be every bit as good as the Emtecs.

It's funny how people have different experiences being a customer.

I had a couple of issues when I ordered my passive CENS. I found the company extremely helpful and spot on for service.

The product is excellent and the people at the other end very attentive, I would highly recommend them.

The problems that I have had, have ALWAYS involved the 'electrics'. The on/off switches were not very positive in operation, in fact the right was worse that the left. This led to the things being left ON inadvertantly with obvious battery discharge. I had even marked their storage box with OFF to remind me to triple check them. As I was using them sometimes all day, it was annoying to find the switch still partially on when returning after lunch break. CENS admitted the problem and fitted 1 new switch to the right ear plug after only 4 weeks of use. Upon their return to me, the switch, although better, was still not as positive as the left plug. Back they went again. Suffice it to say, they have been back twice, after which I gave up. The switch is still the same today, the right still being worse than the left. They BOTH have a healthy appetite for batteries, nothing like manufacturers claims. For CENS to 'service' them now after 4 years, I am being quoted £70 plus any parts which may be required and I feel certain that they will 'discover' a faulty right switch !!! Would I buy them again ? I feel that the answer to that would be NO. Which is based solely on the attitude of the local Company Rep. When they are in use they are very good, it is the build quality at over £400 that I feel is lacking.