interesting phone call

noxop666

ring ring. ( me) hello can i help you ( him) do you buy rabbits? .( me) yes but from only traceable source! (him) i am a proper pest man ! (me) ok price ok (him) do you do venison ? (me) yes what have you got (him) dont know ? (me) what do you mean you dont know (him ) it was dark (me) you shot them in the dark ??? what did you shoot them with ? (him) air gun ! at this point i informed him that it was against the law

but was told its ok the farmer wants them gone i have done 9 last week ,anyway im not allowed a bullet gun. surprise surprise he never turned up with the rabbits is it no wonder honest law abiding shooters find it difficult to get permission when muppets like this are on the loose !

If this wasn't a wind up then he must have put half a tin of Diablo Hunters into one of them just to make it twitch!

Class A berk right there. Any chance you could call his number back and find out which company / pest control service he represents?

Edited by Therealchucknorris