COOORRR

dead-eye-dick

It wasnt hot in scotland at the weekend chaps! Still, the old Alpine got us up there and back no problem (apart from a crack in the radiator - very minor!!!).

Now heres the thing, I could have shot pigeon, crows and rabbits on the farm we stayed on had I taken my gun - didnt think too, and it wouldnt have squeezed in next to the kitchen sink anyway!

And you lot think its hot over there, We have a cool 80degrees F at 0600hrs each morning by lunch time its getting up to 130 - 140 Degrees Here in Hassi Messaoud

Ive been trying to get a suntan for my hols in spain next month. But cant sit out for more that 20mins during my lunch hour. The sun has gone down by the time I finish work and its about 110 degrees then

Looks like i will have to give the old sunbeds a try when I get home

Anyway its good to hear the UK is getting some sunny days at last :evil:  :evil:

meandassey, an opportunity missed, at least you will know next time.

Isn,t an "Alpine" a car ?

I thought you were going to Scotland on a tandem.

I,m not so impresssed now. :D

Dead-eye, whats a "cambelt" ?

Sounds expensive, perhaps I,d better phone my local Subaru Dealer, need to arrange a mortgage first. :sly:

highdowns hunter,  now I,m not very bright, but even I know that Hassi Messaoud is not in Durham, where your profile says that you are.

Is there something you need to tell us ?

Are you in the Foreign Legion ?

Are you a fugitive from the law ?

Come home son,it can,t be that bad, yer Mum misses you, the cats not eating properly and the dog needs de-worming.

If its a secret you can trust us.....we won,t tell anyone. :)

Hey Cranfield, that rabbit you posted is better looking than the ones we have here where did you get her from,

There is not much wildlife around apart from a few crows and sparrows and doves. But further south apparently there are some gazelle. The locals tell me that they shoot song birds and wild pig in the north.

Meet the Family