Possible Poachers ???

• 2 months later...

hi all

I new here so I just wanted to say hi, and seeking some advice for the same problem im having on my only air-rifle shoot. for the last couple of weeks I have had trouble with poachers releasing ferrets on my shoot, the farmer does not want these on his land otherwise I would have mine on there lol. he has told me to shoot the ferrets I come across because they are a threat to his live stock so for the last couple of weeks I have shot three ferrets does anyone know a way I can keep the poachers from letting their ferrets go on my shoot? its just seems like every ferret I shoot they seem to let another go any help would be good.

If this is not a wind up, i seriously doubt they are poachers, well infact there not poachers.

More likely end of ferreting season and there letting there ferrets (or carp ones) go to save feeding them all summer

When i was a boy someone managed to catch 5 in there green house and i came and took them away, were wild ******* for a while but got them tamed down eventually. Alocal fish farm worker got paid off and just let them out.

Unless he has chickens/birds will be no threat to any livestock, althou not great to have about for wild birds, should be easy to catch in a mink cage trap