Guided (Paid for) Pigeon shooting

Dicker

You got it wrong mate Penelope is a waste of space and likes to eaves drop on anything that he can run down with or without being present at the time to know whether what hes been told by his mate is true or not !

Re post#17. What an awful set of words. When I was growing up my late father taught me this " If you cannot think of anything nice to say about somebody then best to say nothing at all" I recommend these sage like words to blasterjudd.

You got it wrong mate Penelope is a waste of space and likes to eaves drop on anything that he can run down with or without being present at the time to know whether what hes been told by his mate is true or not !

The way you are talking about the bloke, you'd think he slept with your wife or something similar :lol:

Haha like it big mat you did make me laugh on that one...

No hes been all over PW talking a load of rubbish and if you wish to view the paid section he tried to wind a few up on their making totally uncalled for statements on Essex wildfowling days

Why he did it astounds me but i suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round !

The way you are talking about the bloke, you'd think he slept with your wife or something similar :lol: