Buccleuch pup

Andysniper

Try searching this site i'm sure there was a very similar thread to this quite/fairly recently.

Think the best advice would be to try giving buccleuch a bell or email to see wot pups are available, the other thread had some contact details on it

If not they might can tell u wot bitches have been lined by them.

600 may be a lot for a springer but a more normal price for a lab or cocker. If u really like the lines on both sides (be aware like all top studs will be a lot of poor/average bitches getting lined as well) if u really like the lines an extra 1-2oo over the next 10+ years is not that much for a decent working dog if it's lines are wot ur after

Have u tried emailing buccluech? they may keep a list of bitches that come up to be lined

• 2 weeks later...

Buccluech will not tell you which bitches their stud dogs have lined. I paid £650 for a Buccleuch pup, but I agree £600 for a "second hand" Buccluech line is a bit steep. I have a potential mating planned but it won't be for another 12 months at least.