banned for no hands

bullet1747

Basically he was a cocky **** who showed off for the speed camera, got his just rewards. The same dude may have been creating all sorts of problems elsewhere.

Drivers with that kind of attitude do not have a right to use our roads. Guess what he is the sort of person who is bumping every ones insurance welllllll up

Basically he was a cocky **** who showed off for the speed camera, got his just rewards. The same dude may have been creating all sorts of problems elsewhere.

Drivers with that kind of attitude do not have a right to use our roads. Guess what he is the sort of person who is bumping every ones insurance welllllll up

I knew him years ago when I lived on the coast, first class tit, with an Ego to match.......

This is purely theory but....

Most cars are fitted with power stearing so, if you was travelling in a straight line with no hands on the stearing wheel and you did have a blow out what would happen? The stearing has no input from the user, the only thing what would cause the wheels to changeddirection is the blowout, how much would it effect that?

Say you hit a pothole or a bump, at speed would you really notice it? Unless it was a ramp or similar?

Pilots fly without full control all the time don't they?

A blow out on the motorway broke my fathers wrist and he had both hands on the stearing wheel

driving whilst listening to music? no breakdown insurance, worse than driving with no hands? are you on pot

KW

Not worse but could equaly cause accidents.

A blow out on the motorway broke my fathers wrist and he had both hands on the stearing wheel

Did it have power stearing?

The problem here is not all the bad habits we see daily (I drive p/t 2 days a week) but v v poor driving. It's not speed, mobile phones, cigarettes etc etc but **** drivers who even with both hands on the wheel haven't got a clue.

The only slight consolation I take from all of this is that we are the safest country in Europe - ever driven in Spain, Italy or Portugal........