Fast Dispatch | Best Decoys Around

Lg1

For any issues that may accure I'm more then happy to have that item sent back and I'll personally fix the alteration. It's a simple product that would take all of one minute to alter and send back.

Almost every product on the market can have issues when been manufactured in the thousands, wether that be a iPhone or simple pigeon decoy. It's all about how you handle the situation and how you improve it.

You can trail and test a product to the best of your ability but ultimately I except there can and will be some problems when having thousands of items all made by hand.

That's great customer service, message me your address and ill send you back a couple. The stitching has opened just under the beak on the neck. Itll work its way all the way down if its not sorted.

Cheers

As has already been stated, the man only started making them commercially after people saw what a good product he had.

I appreciate 'field testing' is what is needed to convince the majority. Which is a fair point.

However, it never ceases to disappointment me, at the speed in which it takes people to 'slag off' a product before it even gets off the ground! So to speak, and no pun intended...

British/English companies need all the help they can get to achieve success, let alone at times like this!.....

Give the bloke a chance.... As he has already stated, no company has a constant 100% quality control record.

Only time will tell.....

Good luck to you Lg1 :good:

Lmfaaaaaaaao I can't help but giggle..... 4 times you have politely asked with no response haha.... It's like you don't even exist and then I look and your called "here I am" frigging ironic lol...,

They work very well buddy but you might not believe me as I'm the baddy... Aka designer lmao

Lmfaaaaaaaao I can't help but giggle..... 4 times you have politely asked with no response haha.... It's like you don't even exist and then I look and your called "here I am" frigging ironic lol...,

They work very well buddy but you might not believe me as I'm the baddy... Aka designer lmao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: lot of arm chair shooters on here :lol::lol:

I have tried them but there was not enough about to test them , they do look very good to me though , very realistic, I would need to give them a good trial before I would be happy to say how durable they are.

Ive got these, and love them. The only downside is, the stitching, it could do with being a bit more robust. Most of mine are starting to come apart.

Well, there's two reviews from what appears to be the only two PW owners at the moment. Does that help?

obviously you have not :lol:

Indeed no, I'm waiting to see what Fenboy and AT make of them.