nite site ns200 + extra's

crossy 666

Hi, I am thinking of selling my nite site ns200 that I brought early last year. This unit has to awnser for a large number of body's trust me.

I am willing to take any genuine buyer out to my permition to demo my unit and I think this unit is the best you can go out and buy for the money.

The unit comes in its original box with all the standard stuff you get from new but it also come with the new NiteSite Lithium Ion Nite Site Upgrade Kit, Battery + Pouch + Charger that I brought in january this year for £100 and have used once. The standard brick type battery has never been out of the box and is new the same as most of the other parts out of this kit.

I would like £550 collected or posted for the comeplete kit cash on collection profered so I can show working.

At the time I brought the new type battery (january) I returned the screen back to nite site for 1 pixal that some times is out. I was returned the unit from nite site with no fault found they told me the units some times get a lazzy pixal and it was nothing to worry about as it was working when they tested it. I tried to take a pic to show them where it sometimes is and it would not show up on the picture.

p.s. NO I can build one for less type posts please if you dont want to buy it please look else were.

• 2 weeks later...