14 gun cabinet with ammo store and shelves

Dempy

q5310-lcd-gold-_FB049431_large_zps0c5527BuffaloRiverQ5340-3_zps927f01cf.jpg

I am not sure if I want to get rid of this or not, it is nice to have but I don't think it is needed, it is brand new and came with my job, I have now left so not needed, it has not even been fixed to the wall!

These have a rrp of over £600 and the cheapest I have seen online is about £490.00p.

The shelves on the bottom left are removable and there is a locking ammo store in the top.

I am open to offers, I would like £400 for it, but dont make silly offers as I will just keep it. It is a really nice cabinet, I cannot ship it as it weighs about 2.9 tonnes, but you can collect from Dorchester, Dorset or we ay be able to sort something out on delivery.

Oh these are pictures taken from online as it is just easier!

Sorry 2.9 tonnes was a joke, I didn't think anybody would take it seriously, I collected in the car (Skoda Superb) with the back seats down and I got it out and in to the house on my own, but I am quite a big chap and it was a lot of shuffling, I would suggest at least two people to move it,

And yes it needs to be fixed to the wall, the fixings are with it.

Do you mean 290kg? 2.9 tonnes is very very heavy!...would be not need to attach to a wall as at that weight no one is going to move it!

my mate on a farm in michigan,had his safe and 14 guns stolen from his farm house,it was not bolted down and they just took the lot, and never found them.