Any final changes to this .243 package???

Westy1987

After a lot of scanning through threads on here and speaking to various people on the subject I think I have decided what to get....

Looking to order it soon BUT I thought I would run it past you all on here before and see if there was anything you would change??

A Sako .243 rifle, wooden stock and blued barrels.

A Zeiss Duralite 3-12x50 scope

Optilock mounts

A-tec Maxim moderator with 2 extra baffles

A Harris flexi bipod

After a lot of scanning through threads on here and speaking to various people on the subject I think I have decided what to get....

Looking to order it soon BUT I thought I would run it past you all on here before and see if there was anything you would change??

A Sako .243 rifle, wooden stock and blued barrels.

A Zeiss Duralite 3-12x50 scope

Optilock mounts

A-tec Maxim moderator with 2 extra baffles

A Harris flexi bipod

Not much wrong with that. You can always use without the bipod and moderator if you wish to keep the weight down. Optiloc are great and I have yet to see a scope damaged by them or aligning issues unlike other mounts and they aint half bad at return to zero even though it aint intended I rarely find they need more than a click after removal.

Where did you get a mortgage for shooting equipment :)

You know a good rifle and scope will last many people a whole lifetime of shooting, yet you see so many gear swappers on here. One minute the gun /scope is the best there is and everyone should get one 12mnths later its up for sale, who spends more? my guess is the swapper.