Hi-lo

Bryn12

Grew up with guns and went through the the usual .22 air rifle, .410 through to 12g then a few years competitive match rifle, which I had to give up due to family pressures, then didn't shoot at all. Though I was going to retire HA!! so got myself a Springer as a companion but the little guy was just too keen to waste so started, training him which led me back to shooting :whistling:

I'm not really that fussed about driven shooting and am happier rough shooting for the pot and pest control.

I'm quietly pretty competitive and I did think about getting back into match rifle but I'm too old to compete at the level I'd reached. Recently joined a local clay club and got hooked, Took my better half to Forest Estates for a lesson as a special Valentines day 'treat', a change from the usual box of Cadbury's cream eggs :lol:Andy soon got her hitting clays, so she enjoyed herself a lot in spite of the weather being atrocious :good:

Next step is to trade in my SxS and get a half decent OU for clays and better half will need kitted out too, unfortunately it will need to be done on a budget for now so I'll be picking your brains on barrel lengths, chokes, shot strings, &etc. so thanks in advance :)

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...