GDK Poor service

FatherandSon

Has any body had experience with GDK? I bought a manual clay tap december with a next day delivery, it didnt arrive until approximately 4 or 5 days later. On Monday it broke so I phoned GDK and they asked for my receipt which I emailed with pictures. I was promised a new arm would be despatched on Tuesday for next day delivery. I waiting and no arm arrived so I tried ringing and it kept going to answer phone and it stated the mail box was full so I couldn't leave a message. I have emailed a number of times with no response, well today after another email I was asked to forward my address for a fourth time so they can get one despatched!! I'm so annoyed at their service!! Anyone else had dealings with GDK?

ive been tempted for some time to buy an auto trap from them as their prices are very good.. i know they wont be bowman quality but i wont use it to often so i dont mind.. but ive seen on here that some have had issues so never bothered

How did you pay?

If by credit card then tell them if its not sorted you will report the not fit for purpose sale to them

:shaun:

I paid via PayPal, Ill look into Paypals policy on returning items.

I wouldnt mind so much if GDK had good customer service, but its been appalling. 4 times now Ive given my adress to get the part sent out. Even if they do send it out today I wont receive it until tuesday at the earliest due to the bank holiday.

Well, I thought Id give GDK a call today to chase up my replacement arm. I was told he had put the replacement arm on hold!!! I told him that he was obliged to offer a repair or replacement as it is stated there is a warranty on the trap.

He said that I need to return it for a refund and I will have to foot the bill for postage!! I quoted the distance selling regulations and sale of goods act and he admitted he would pay for them when the item was returned.

GDK seems like a small setup with very little interest in customer service. Its a shame as they could be a good little company, it just seems their reputation is getting in the way!

our little club bought a double thrower,it is absolute rubbish,throws about 2 feet,constantly fails to operate and breaks clays faster than our AA shooter,we have given up using it,hope to get a refund.and they don't want to deal about it,stear well clear of them

I've watched this with interest I want to have a look at a leather motor case to use as a nice finishing touch on some English Sbs guns, then thought the traps looked a great deal.

Phone them up they agreed to send me a trade price list, week later nothing chased them up "I'll send it now" came the reply week later nothing after a month I gave up, sounds like they saved me some heart ache.