Gransfors Double Bit throwing Axe

Peskyfoxs

Its not long till the weekend now, and you might be wondering what to do?

How about throwing 3lb of razor sharp hand forged metal over your head in the general direction of a target?

This is new, another item from my loft, the axe is razor sharp, so sharp in fact that it went straight through the leather sheath like it was butter (see pic below)

The shaft is 29" inches and made from finest american Hickory, it was hand forged a number of years ago by Ulrik Nilsson (you can find out the name of the man who made it by the initials on the axe head)

IMG_4303_zps5d6eab87.jpg

IMG_4306_zps40c94891.jpg

IMG_4307_zps69f8aeae.jpg

For sale to over 18's only, if you buy it and manage to sever a limb/slice something you shouldn't I'm not responsible, and I suggest a risk assement before trying to lob this over your head.

Cheapest I can find online is £137 delivered yours for only £110 delievered or £100 collected from Leeds

payment by cash, bank transfer or paypal if you pay the fees, I would prefer collection as I will have to do some serious packing to make it safe for the postie.

Edited by Peskyfoxs

These are gorgeous! Mine is the longer working version, also by Mr Nilsson.

Takes a razor edge, and for any tree under 6"diameter, it's faster than using a chainsaw once you've fueled and oiled up the motorised version :D

Wouldn't even think of throwing it, mind...