USA vs UK

frank666

I am not a big fan of the UK nanny state and don't give a rats *** about the power limits of this country. As far as I'm concerned as long as I don't intend to shoot humans with my rifle it's no ones damn business what type of rifle I own. I imagine the American members on this site must think we are mad putting up with the **** we have to put up with here. I have worked all my life paid our rip off taxes and put up with the bull successive governments hand down, and I am sick and tired of being stopped by coppers on my way to my gun club asking me what I am carrying in my gun shaped carry holdall. This country is a joke and passing laws that effect legal rifle club users isn't going to take gun crime off the streets. Does anyone really believe that an illegal rifle/gun owner is going to adhere to new laws. The only people being punished for gun crime is innocent law abiding citizens. Mind you this is the same country that will allow someone to break into your house then jail you if you defend your property. To all you Americans FOR GODS SAKE HOLD ON TO YOUR CONSTITUTION if you don't you'll end up like Europe over here you can't say **** if you have a mouth full of it.

So using your dont give a rats *** logic if i dont fancy abiding by the drink drive laws thats ok aswell? Either stick to sub 12ft/lb or get a fac, its as simple as that afaic. We all know that the laws are having no effect on illegial gun use but to just say "i'm going to ignore it" only makes it worse, if you are caught you will renforce their views (a so called responsable gun user/club member breaking the law) then all that will happen is they will pass more laws :yp: if you want to make a stand, go on the marches, write the letters, lobby your mp, make yourself heard but dont give the antis more ammo

So using your dont give a rats *** logic if i dont fancy abiding by the drink drive laws thats ok aswell? Either stick to sub 12ft/lb or get a fac, its as simple as that afaic. We all know that the laws are having no effect on illegial gun use but to  just say "i'm going to ignore it" only makes it worse, if you are caught you will  renforce their views (a so called responsable gun user/club member breaking the law) then all that will happen is they will pass more laws :yp: if you want to make a stand, go on the marches, write the letters, lobby your mp, make yourself heard but dont give the antis more ammo

Frank, This is a public forum, ie anyone can look at it. How do you think it looks to the anti shooting/ban it all brigade to see posts saying i dont give a dam about the power limits in this country.Believe me it pays to think about that before hitting the post button :yp: :lol:

Get a grip Frank, are you the only one who works and pays taxes?. We have ALL got grouses about uk law, but certainly do not advocate breaking them. By the way, I couldnt give a rats **** if you were stopped seven days a week while walking through a town/city with an obviously packaged gun. What do you expect mate, this is 2004, and great to know that there is police vigilance. I,d be far more worried if you posted that you were NEVER stopped. Comply with the law, and dont spout that **** to guys who are fighting hard to keep the sport alive LEGALLY. Emigrate if you,ve got such a downer on the UK.

Get a grip Frank, are you the only one who works and pays taxes?.  We have ALL got grouses about uk law, but certainly do not advocate breaking them.  By the way, I couldnt give a rats **** if you were stopped seven days a week while walking through a town/city with an obviously packaged gun.  What do you expect mate, this is 2004, and great to know that there is police vigilance.  I,d be far more worried if you posted that you were NEVER stopped. Comply with the law, and dont spout that **** to guys who are fighting hard to keep the sport alive LEGALLY.  Emigrate if you,ve got such a downer on the UK.

There's Police vigilance and harrasment. It's pussies like you that **** me off, we're suppose ti live in a free country the only people free in this country are the ones breaking the law and sponging off the state.

Frank M8 there isnt a single person on these forums that thinks our current laws are fair to shooters, however the only way to hold on to our guns is by the responsible and law abidding use of them. Once the responsible shooters and hunters disregard the law that really will be the end of shooting in the U.K.

Frank M8 there isnt a single person on these forums that thinks our current laws are fair to shooters, however the only way to hold on to our guns is by the responsible and law abidding use of them. Once the responsible shooters and hunters disregard the law that really will be the end of shooting in the U.K.

A civilised point which requires a civilised response. I am not endorsing people breaking the law this includes myself. One of the points I made was "I did not give a rats *** for legal limits" and I still don't however I do abide by the law and always will, it doesn't change the fact the legal gun users are being driven into a corner and being made to suffer the consequences of the law breakers of this country. The government need to show the people they are taking a hard stance on gun control and the easiest way to do this is target the people whom they know own rifles etc. I do not believe one new law has changed the illegal firearms use in this country. It doesn't change my opinion of the dogooders like the pillock who starts quoting drink driving, what he should have done first is take an english lesson and re read my post

No Frank what YOU should do is stick your brain in gear BEFORE opening your gob.

Count how many posts you've made from saying you don't give a rat's **** to saying you abide by the law. Also those two statements are contradictory. As of this post you've made 9 posts on here. Have any of them been worthwhile?! Have you reported the police action to their chief constable or to BASC?; or do you just moan to people who can't affect any change to the situation. Petulance isn't an endearing trait in anyone.

If you think my response is harsh and not "civilised" all I can say is that throwing your teddy out simply invites someone-else to lob it back in at you.

No Frank what YOU should do is stick your brain in gear BEFORE opening your gob.

Count how many posts you've made from saying you don't give a rat's **** to saying you abide by the law. Also those two statements are contradictory. As of this post you've made 9 posts on here. Have any of them been worthwhile?! Have you reported the police action to their chief constable or to BASC?; or do you just moan to people who can't affect any change to the situation. Petulance isn't an endearing trait in anyone.

If you think my response is harsh and not "civilised" all I can say is that throwing your teddy out simply invites someone-else to lob it back in at you.

Taking the high ground and trying to sound clever only goes to emphasis your arrogance ..........like I said read the post and don't try to make my beliefs into your own narrow minded interpretations. Unlike you I do use my brain and this is a forum for gobbing off as you put it, if people didn't gob off what would be the point. Back to you Brains.

I have read your post and my comments stand. I suggest YOU re-read it. If I've taken the high ground it's because you opened from the lowest ground possible thus ensuring that all respondants are above you. As for this being a gobbing - off forum, I think you'll find its a pigeon watch forum - it says so at the top.

I'll ask again if you've actually complained to anyone who can affect change or do you just whinge about things to the rest of us?

I have read your post  and my comments stand. I suggest YOU re-read it. If I've taken the high ground it's because you opened from the lowest ground possible thus ensuring that all respondants are above you. As for this being a gobbing - off forum, I think you'll find its a pigeon watch forum - it says so at the top.

I'll ask again if you've actually complained to anyone who can affect change or do you just whinge about things to the rest of us?

boo hoo.... Being such a brain of Britain aren't aware that you first used the expression gobbing off. As for your final question I prefer to just whinge, it's so much more fun winding up pillocks like you.

Frank666

You are without doubt the biggest **** I've seen for some time. You also can't read as YOU used that expression first. As for winding me up - you couldn't wind an alarm clock up. Try harder sonny. You are only worthy of being ignored - bye!

You sound upset........... And when did you see me? You don't seem to be dealing in reality

PS I'll buy you a clock for you 13th birthday if you like

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say I agree with "NoMercy" this forum is full of two faced *** kissers always blabbing on about the anti's and to scared to speak your mind. So what if anti gunners read the thoughts of air gunners and they don't like what thay say...Do you really give a **** ? One thing with this forum is you all need to lighten up, if I was as uptight as you lot I'd turn my gun on myself, naturally someone will read this and suggest I do, all I can say is "How original". I personally feel that pigeon shooting is for pussies anyway (talking of which, how are you 1 of 5), I prefer shooting rabbits coz if you miss and they come after you, lets face it your dead. Bottom line moderators need to stop banning people for speaking their mind, thats what a forum is for, personally I think it gives them some sort of power high and if they need to show their power I believe they are more of a risk with a rifle than anyone that isn't afraid to speak their mind.

Get a life or try a sport less upsetting to your high morals <_<

frank666

• 2 weeks later...

:D We might be scared of the antis because if they get there way everythin will be built on, and our guns metal will be goin to the ford factory to be made into the lastest model!!!! So then what you not gonna give a rats *** about 'o ill kill that pike cus it called my moma!!!' just follow someone off a cliff please :<

TP

Frank.......... In order to buy a gun you need to enter into a legally binding Contract with the vendor......

To enter into a legally binding Contract you need to satisfy three pre-requisite criteria;

You must be;

1. Adult

2. Sane

3. Sober

On reading your recent posts on this forum I am to deduce that you infact satisfy none of the above. I rest my case....... :D<_<

FM