hello all from south wales

hi i wanted to introduce myself as a new member, im gavin im 29 from south wales. I have taken up the hobby in shooting both shotguns and air rifles. Im enjoying the sport and really looking forward to shooting at different venues. At the moment i shoot at the hft quarry hunters club and also wales 2000 shooting ground.

I am sporting a Limited Edition Beretta 686E in gold and black and I am looking to sell if anybody is looking for one, its a gorgeous gun, shot skeet and down the line with it but its also good for hunting if your into that sport. I can give details if anyone's interested. I have number 115 of 800.

Air rilfe of choice is the hatsan at44-10 precharged 10 shot 22 caliber. This gun is bloody amazing and accurate with virtually no recoil. I prefer air rifle shooting at the moment as its much cheaper lol. But there you go that's my setup not including scopes, and i hope to meet like minded people like myself.

Thanks for having me

Gavin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...