Bristol Street motors

lexikia

Had 2 cars and looking at a third - all new.

Good sales people without the usual bull.

As for after sales then all ok as well - never dealt with a central booking service, just always with the dealership.

My opinion - for a multi franchise company (Vertu Motors) they are as good as they should be.

ATB

Edited by station

im looking to buy an ex demonstrator quashqai from them. dealer round the corner from my house were **** heads. told me loads of bull, non refundable deposits and had to pay £100 for them to bring me a car from elsewhere to look at. I wanted an extended test drive due to back issues and wanted to know how comfortable the car was. made me pay for my own insurance in order to give me an extended test of 2 hours! total joke considering I was potentially going to spend £20,000+ with them. treated me with no respect and basically made me feel like something they had found on the bottom of their shoe!

Went to another one of their branches about 20 miles away and totally different. £100 fully refundable deposit, no cost to bring car from anywhere in the country, extended test drive no problem. couldn't do enough to help me. that's where my business is going anyway. so I guess it depends which branch you go to, and who the sales rep is.