Lovely evening for Air rifle

turbo33

and can I ask why you are asking for a bet mr Catweazle,

I personally would not hit 7/10 1inch kill zone targets from 60 to 80yrds with a sub 12ftlb air rifle, reason being is I never practice at that distance because I do not shoot live quarry over 40 yrds,

please forgive me but what is it you are trying to say :hmm::hmm::hmm: I don't get what your getting at ??? , please explain

atb Evo

I get a bit upset when I read of people hunting at 80yds with sub12 rifles, perhaps I misunderstood your post, if so I apologize.

I get a bit upset when I read of people hunting at 80yds with sub12 rifles, perhaps I misunderstood your post, if so I apologize.

no problem, neither rmyself or turbo shoot to 60-80 yrds with sub 12ftlb air rifles, but if you have a look at the link there is a guy taking pot shots at crows out to 60yrds and then bragging about shooting them at 80yrds with a sub12ftlb air rifle,

we were both shocked to see srspower doing this,

atb Evo

Your post inspired me to go out and do a bit of hunting. UNfortunately I stuck my head out the door, and there was a huge flash of lightning. that was nearly 3 hours ago. Still hammering it down with rain, still huge flashes splitting the sky. Fun to watch, might give the shooting a miss though! great work as ever though mate!