HW100 replacement front stud

birdsallpl

surely it would be the same thread as the rear stud ??????

atb Evo

There's one bolt that holds the action to the stock and a forward one that bolts the forend to the barrel band. Its this one that is removed for a front stud setup. Birdsallpl probably threw you a bit by referring to the front bolt as a stud :yes: The rear stud setup would be the same as any other :good:

Here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Weihrauch-HW100-Stud-For-Bi-Pods-and-Slings-NO-DRILLING-Stainless-Steel-/251355356851?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3a85f25eb3

There's one bolt that holds the action to the stock and a forward one that bolts the forend to the barrel band. Its this one that is removed for a front stud setup. Birdsallpl probably threw you a bit by referring to the front bolt as a stud :yes: The rear stud setup would be the same as any other :good:

Here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Weihrauch-HW100-Stud-For-Bi-Pods-and-Slings-NO-DRILLING-Stainless-Steel-/251355356851?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3a85f25eb3

cheers mate , I wondered where he was coming from,,i,ve got it now you have explained

cheers Evo

cheers mate , I wondered where he was coming from,,i,ve got it now you have explained

cheers Evo

No probs Bob. Quite a good arrangement actually, as its saves all that worry about drilling the forend, and people being fussy about studs in a walnut stock :yes::good:

Edited by turbo33

It's German so I would hazard a guess it's going to be metric

For what it does I would think either 4 or 6mm in size

A big difference between the 2 you should be able to guesstimate if you are capable of making one !

Regards

R33SY

Why don't you just take out the standard screw that's in there and measure the thread ?

Sorry for the confusion everyone. The reason why I asked is that the gun is at home in Leicestershire and I am in Dorset for a couple of weeks. I thought guys may know the size. I'll wait until I get home and measure it.

Thanks anyway