My Lucky Day

butchdickason

My son has today given me his 3 year old sussex spaniel bitch, I am so chuffed as when my springer died

I did not fancy the long haul from pup to a shooting buddy, and good trained dogs are not usually free.The reason for the gift is also brilliant, a new grandson, and my daughter in law wants a dog free home.

Chuffed

:lol:

Pete

Lovely stuff.....................I bet your lads a bit upset about it though.........I know I would be!

then again, it can be aukward having a grown dog around a new born

I think that depends on the people and the dog/s tbh. When we found out my wife was pregnant with out first, we thought it was an ideal time to get a dog (we'd talked about it for a long time anyway) with her having 2 years off etc. As it turned out we rescued 2 4yr old Labs from a breakup and have never looked back. One wasn't that keen on Morgan, but the other (bottom of the pack) loved him to bits and basically became a mobile playground. Morgan even learnt to walk holding on to him :lol:

Now my wife is pregnant again and we're down to one dog, we're looking at getting another as soon as shes on maternity leave again.

Horses for courses tbh.

Si

My son has today given me his 3 year old sussex spaniel bitch, I am so chuffed as when my springer died

I did not fancy the long haul from pup to a shooting buddy, and good trained dogs are not usually free.The reason for the gift is also brilliant, a new grandson, and my daughter in law wants a dog free home.

Chuffed

:)

Pete

Congradulations Butch :rolleyes:

Its been over 24 hours now....wheres the picture :good:

NTTF