10/22 rabbits

Jim c

Bought a 1022 about a week ago and tonight was first night out with it. Really happy with how it cycled subs too. Nice and light and soon to have barrel shortened. Got 22 in total. Also before we started I checked the zero and as I went to pick the target back up found a camera in the bushes. Looked on it and it was from a skydiving school about 3 miles away. Returned it to them and they had lost it that day of one of there helmots. They were very happy. Couldn't believe it hadn't broken.

null_zps9284089b.jpg

Cheers jim

Edited by Jim c

Well done mate. :good:

A great result so I guess it's fair to say or assume that you are happy with your "new" rifle and well done to you for returning the camera, I suspect that some might have been tempted to keep it! :good::good::good:

Edited by Frenchieboy

watch how short you take the barrel it must be 24" long 12" min barrel 24" overall. and if I'm not mistaken you've a folding stock. I was going to get one of them but my 10 22 has a 12" barrel and even pinning the stock was dubious as to if it would comply (because its designed to fold) mine wears the wood stock it came in, hates winchester cycles remingtons not the best groups thought got to get some more brands to try. lovely gun use it for a truck gun 'cause I can shoot one handed, not bad for ratting either.

Edited by sonicdmb

Yeah that was in the back of my mind. Will double check with the gunsmith before any cutting starts. Really happy how accurate it is as well. Plans are shorten barrel , over barrel moderator and get it ceracoated. My 17hmr is gettin the same as well.