Hazel walking stick

gwillis

Well there are 142 on the bay, either you have been busy, or we just take a stab in the dark which one your selling.

If you intend on selling it, you really need to help yourself. :yes::)

take a picture, thats good advise :good:

There was an item number on the post but a mod took it off "it's against the rules"

Pm me and il send you the item number

Ohh don't tell me that's against the rules aswell

Edited by gwillis

There was an item number on the post but a mod took it off "it's against the rules"

Pm me and il send you the item number

Ohh don't tell me that's against the rules aswell

Is it so hard to actually put stuff up for sale on here ?

All the mods are asking is that you put the item for sale through PW, rather than linking through somewhere else.

They don't even charge, unlike the Bay that you seem so intent on using.

gwillis, have I got this wrong? I thought this was a place for like minded people to come together to share information, have fun and talk about shooting etc. and not a market place? I realise that every now and then some of us have things we no longer need and therefore offer them at good prices to other forum members, that's a part of a forum but blatantly trying to make money over one is not . that's what Ebay is for, so play the game eh?

Who is it harming ? No one.it's just a link to another web site and I seem so intent as you put it on using eBay as there is a lot more people who look on there than on pw

Does not matter if it's hurting anyone or not it is site rules so if you don't like it close the door on your way out..