T-bot moderator without barrel lenghting?

rascal_2005

Hi guys

A friend of mine has asked for some advice. He has purchased a browning t-bolt in.22 and wants a moderator on it, but heres the problem....

He doesn't want to extend the barrel length much more? He has been looking at jager arms moderators that go over the barrel to keep the length down, but these have to be imported and are quite expensive.

So guys do you know of any other companies to try?

Thanks alot

Rascal

Try Richard Pope at Swift Precision... his strippable .17 or .22 specific Nightingale mods are semi reflex (ie over barrel) and add............ 110mm to the length.

But they are very quiet and light....not as cheap as some at just over £100 or so but the best I've heard in comparison to any rimfire mod I've tried..and there's been a few.

Richard Utting did a YouTube review of one and rated it highly.

Cheers

Fizz

:ninja:

Try Richard Pope at Swift Precision... his strippable .17 or .22 specific Nightingale mods are semi reflex (ie over barrel) and add............ 110mm to the length.

But they are very quiet and light....not as cheap as some at just over £100 or so but the best I've heard in comparison to any rimfire mod I've tried..and there's been a few.

Richard Utting did a YouTube review of one and rated it highly.

Cheers

Fizz

:ninja:

+1

I have a Nightingale on my .204R and my .223Rem.

No complaints after 12 months use. Not sure of the wording, but its slightly "heat burnt/melted" in the first baffle. Still does a good job though!

Jamie

+1

I have a Nightingale on my .204R and my .223Rem.

No complaints after 12 months use. Not sure of the wording, but its slightly "heat burnt/melted" in the first baffle. Still does a good job though!

Jamie

Not bad considering they're designed as rimfire mods....when I spoke to Richard a few months ago he had an overstock of the baffles and was encouraging me to buy one to try on my .17rem to see how much wear/effect the centre fire would have on the baffles.

Nice one, doesn't sound too bad, I might just try it and see how it compares with the OLC on there at the moment. Will be quite a weight saving.

Cheers for that.

Fizz

• 2 weeks later...