iOS 8.0

Will Poon

I keep considering a new iPhone for whatever reason but my 3 just keeps on working, my only gripe is battery life.

As a phone I still prefer a little old Nokia.

At work they've just replaced our Nokias with some Android machine that a) we totally don't need, we only use them to make phone calls, and b) came with no instructions at all. We all agree that thay're useless but do IT listen to the end user?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep considering a new iPhone for whatever reason but my 3 just keeps on working, my only gripe is battery life.

I recently swapped my 4S for a 5S and can't really see what the difference was.

When I swapped my 3 for a 4S the difference was incredible.

If your 3 is doing all you want it to I suggest you don't go for one of the newer iPhones, not because they aren't a whole lot better than what you have but because you don't need an iPhone at all. Battery life is worse rather than better on the newer ones too. Not because they are worse phones, they just do a whole lot more.

I recently swapped my 4S for a 5S and can't really see what the difference was.

When I swapped my 3 for a 4S the difference was incredible.

If your 3 is doing all you want it to I suggest you don't go for one of the newer iPhones, not because they aren't a whole lot better than what you have but because you don't need an iPhone at all. Battery life is worse rather than better on the newer ones too. Not because they are worse phones, they just do a whole lot more.

I do need an iPhone as I use lots of apps and keep on top of e-mails when away from my computer. Indeed I rarely use it as a phone.

My 3 does all this very well. Sell me a 4 or a 5, somebody.