shooting buddy in oxforedshire

Looking for a shooting buddy in oxforedshire as my old shooting buddy has now given up shooting

so now im looking for new shooting buddy. I have plenty of land to shot on but the thing is i don't drive so im looking for someone that does.

it will be rabbit shooting mostly at night and some bits here and there in the day. but it will be mostly air rifles but I do have shotgun and a open fac.

we will have a daytime meet so we can iron out any questions either of us may have . if you have land then thats great

but also happy to have a newbie tag along as long as they are sensible and insured and dont rape my permission behind my back.

hopefully this offer is of some use to someone and I hope to hear from someone soon

all the very best ant..

thank you too all that sent me a pm but there are some that a are miles away from oxford and im looking for someone local

and to all that i sent a reply back too and that has been online and don't reply back im sorry your not for me.

so im looking for someone local and not someone miles away and it will be mostly air rifles

Edited by ant.mass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Ant,

just joined pigeon watch and saw your post i know it was a while ago but thought it worth a note. I live near Woodstock and a member of a small bore rifle club locally. I joined with a view to doing some rabbit and pigeon shooting as well as target, my fac should be through very soon and i have an old marlin 60 held for when i get it.Be very interested in buddying up with anybody in oxford area who has some experience. I drive and have a landcover if some venues involve going off road, I've done a lot of shooting starting as a young lad and now an old ***.Full bore pistol and rifle, shotgun and small bore rifle , various air rifles.If you are interested give me a shout ...Regards Rich