Free to a good home

LiamH94

I know this isn't the right place but didn't seem worth advertising in the guns for sale section!

I have a single barrel Baikal 12g shotgun that I want to pass on, I was given it by a member on here for my girlfriend to have a go with, however that never really happened! Now the gun is rough and not the prettiest but it is free to whoever wants it!

Thanks Liam

I have a 12 bore Russian single shotgun which my father bought me for my 16th birthday and if that Baikal kicks as much as mine your girl friend had a lucky escape. One of my friends ended up with bruised shoulder as I told him to tuck it in tight but he thought he was Rambo (not).

I know this isn't the right place but didn't seem worth advertising in the guns for sale section!

I have a single barrel Baikal 12g shotgun that I want to pass on, I was given it by a member on here for my girlfriend to have a go with, however that never really happened! Now the gun is rough and not the prettiest but it is free to whoever wants it!

Thanks Liam

What a nice gesture, well done. :good:

Really it isn't.... unless your aim is to put them of guns for life!

It's still a nice gesture but I agree I wouldn't use it to introduce the wife or daughter to shotguns if it kicks anything like my Baikal o/u 12g!! Why is it the Baikals kick so much anyway compared to others?!

Not sure why baikal kick so much but they are well known for it! They have shorter stocks than the norm. Nice gesture for someone who knows that but totally the wrong tool for novices especially ladies. A 28 gauge is much more suited to this but they don't get given away!