Black and White Springer bitch 12 months

bigbird

I have available to a very good pet home a beautiful little black and white springer bitch.

She is very loving and affectionate but also very timid and soft. She's a super character but can take no pressure training wise whatsoever, she even finds sit and stay very worrying although that's improving slightly.

She would make an ideal lady's companion and lapdog. Maybe in time she might settle into being a gundog but I have no guarantee she will.

Unfortunately it's especially disappointing as we she DOES decide to hunt she's fast, bold, stylish and fears no cover just like her FTCH sire!

Now, she is not without an issue or two, the main one being that if she's off lead out on a walk she will suddenly decide at some point she's going back to the pickup / home and leg it there.

There's obviously no point whistling/shouting when she does this as she's hell bent and it would be just teaching her to ignore recalls.

Walks are going to have to be done very very carefully and obviously away from traffic etc and on a lead for the most part.

She would also suit a home with not too many dogs - she finds my rowdy lot rather intimidating and I just don't feel she's happy in a busy kennel environment otherwise I was going to keep her.

She's houstrained and is quiet and clean living in or out.

If you're interested she's available for £300 but a smashing home forever is far more important than price.

Please pm me in the first instance for a contact number to discuss and undergo my version of the Spanish Inquisition lol

Thanks. BB

North Wales / Cheshire area.

Edited by bigbird

I really wish I could help you here, I have a 5 yr old springer bitch who's quite similar so ive already been through some of your issues, and I really think they'd be best buddies straight away (the roll model might help too). Sadly, it's not up to me but I'll ask.

Either way, best of luck and I'm genuinely sorry you're in the position you're in, I know I'd be devastated to see mine go