wormers

lurchers

No mate £1.20 each drontel is nearly £4 each.you wouldnt get these off ebay for this price.like i said they are the same ss drontol.

Are they for humans or dogs?

Dogs mate but if you want to try them on yourself i dont no if they would work. Edited by lurchers

Guest rimotu66

Exactly what I thought, and for a tiny saving it isn't worth the risk.

Likewise, if my mutt needs anything I get it from his vets, would you buy your own medicine from a guy down the pub ???

Just like the hunting ****,i thought i was doing a good turn but it seems though im not.i will remove it just for yous thats think because im not a vet i shouldnt be giving my dog them.i will not be offering good products that is legal on here nomore thinking im doing a good thing.

Guest rimotu66

Just like the hunting ****,i thought i was doing a good turn but it seems though im not.i will remove it just for yous thats think because im not a vet i shouldnt be giving my dog them.i will not be offering good products that is legal on here nomore thinking im doing a good thing.

Don't take it the wrong way mate, we all think the world of our mutts and would not risk feeding them anything that we are not sure of, it might of helped if you had shown pictures of the packets and given details of what exactly they are :good:

Don't take it the wrong way mate, we all think the world of our mutts and would not risk feeding them anything that we are not sure of, it might of helped if you had shown pictures of the packets and given details of what exactly they are :good:

Ive been in this game 34yrs and dug with terriers from landsend to john o groats and used running dogs alover the country and judge shows,if they were dodgy i wouldnt even think of advertising them never mind giving them to my dogs never mind anybody elses.but ive noticed on all the forums i go on you think ya do a good turn but theres always the do gooders who think they know everthing that spoils it for genuine people.but i no never to do it on here

Can you please supply us all with the Vm number for this product? It will be on the datasheet that must legally be provided with the quantity sold.

Drontal and similar medicines are classified as NFA-VPS:

A veterinary medicine classified as NFA-VPS may be supplied by any RQP provided
the requirements for supply are met. These medicines do not require a prescription.

A few quotes from the Veterinary Medicines Directorate Guidance Note on Supply of Veterinary Medicines:

It is an offence to import a VMP not authorised for use in the UK and to supply such a
VMP, unless it is supplied under the prescription of a veterinary surgeon and with a
suitable import certificate issued by the VMD.

An SQP may only prescribe and/or supply the products that fall within the scope of
the qualification they have obtained and the registration they hold.

SQPs retailers’ premises are subject to
regular inspections by the VMD. Inspection enables the VMD to confirm that these
premises are complying with the requirements of the VMR.

It is the duty of the RQP to
ensure that the statutory requirements in respect of the prescription or supply of POM-V,
POM-VPS and NFA-VPS are respected.

If you are happy producing your registered premises number and your individual number as a SQP then there is no problem you selling these products.

I suspect you are selling illegally imported medicines with no training or registration. There are 3 criminal offences in that sentence.

Guest rimotu66

Ive been in this game 34yrs and dug with terriers from landsend to john o groats and used running dogs alover the country and judge shows,if they were dodgy i wouldnt even think of advertising them never mind giving them to my dogs never mind anybody elses.but ive noticed on all the forums i go on you think ya do a good turn but theres always the do gooders who think they know everthing that spoils it for genuine people.but i no never to do it on here

With respect mate I know nothing about remedies , cures or anything to do with canine pharmacy which is why I buy from my vet, I do not know you from Adam so would never trust your word that your wormers are safe for my mutt, sorry if that offends but that's the way I see it.

Apache does ask some more intelligent questions so maybe you can answer those.