Sharing a gun safe

throttlemonkey

No worries with sharing a safe at all. Me and the wife do, all the guns get listed on both tickets. I have FAC in there also and they are internaly secured with a security cable and the bolts ammo and mag`s are in small safe she has no access to and my FLO is happy with this as she doesnt have access to anything other than the shotguns.

ATB

Matt

I think your FEO would prefer guns to be listed on both certificates as the access is more permanent.

Your situation seems identical to the one in our house - bought a 20 bore on my ticket, my other half then applies for her ticket, I transfer the 20 bore to her but because it is a shared cabinet the gun is listed on both tickets.

It's not a big deal to do it. Then if you're away for a week with work she can still legitimately access the gun and go on that driven partridge day you can't make because you're working! :-)

The downside of my situation was I found that I shoot better with her 20 bore :-( (shouldn't have transferred it...mine, all mine............)

Edited by LeadWasp