Wooden Spoon

Nashty

Played wales, some funny decisions both ways - thought the commentators were going to come to blows at one stage :D

Deserved the win, mind basing your entire 6 nations on winning one match is a bit sad for a proud nation, you need to have higher aspirations than that.

Your right pin :D but with so many losses at least we beat our old rivals.

I agree about the commentators, got a bit shirty at one point :)

The thing is my dads english, from brummy land actually but whenever england beats us he makes a real big song and dance about it...soooooo here's back at ya pops.

Played wales, some funny decisions both ways - thought the commentators were going to come to blows at one stage :D

Deserved the win, mind basing your entire 6 nations on winning one match is a bit sad for a proud nation, you need to have higher aspirations than that.

Cannot fault that satatment pin. Both teams will have to step up to compete in the world cup. :)

Heh, at times I was watching it and I said to the mrs I am sure you are supposed to pass the ball backwards :D

Very encouraging for Wales was the way the pack got stuck in to England and broke the ruck to give good easy handling ball quickly - probably what did it for you in the end if truth be known.

I don't watch the rest of the game, all the poncy running about, not something I used to get involved in when I played :)

Heh, at times I was watching it and I said to the mrs I am sure you are supposed to pass the ball backwards :)

Very encouraging for Wales was the way the pack got stuck in to England and broke the ruck to give good easy handling ball quickly - probably what did it for you in the end if truth be known.

I don't watch the rest of the game, all the poncy running about, not something I used to get involved in when I played ;)

I must agree again pin, the way wales were going into the ruck was very impressive but as one of the members have said.....we both need to up the anti quite a bit if either team are to make a challenge in the world cup series.

I don't follow any other games except for the nations cup and world cup, I might watch the ospreys or the blues now and again if they're competing for the title against one of their rivals but not a big fan at all.

Worst of all I didn't want the french to win the cup :D .....my comiserations to the irish if there's any out there, bad luck guys. They deserved to win most of all after only having three tries scored against them :good: