Which Harris bipod?

ilovemyheckler

The Bipod itself is relatively neither here nor there.

The fitting/adapter is the important factor, I have no idea what sort of fitting you need for a 410, no doubt someone will be along to help on that, but once you have the fitting sorted you can get pretty much whatever bipod you want.

Harris offer a lot of fittings for different guns.

Perhaps I missed something but would a normal stud fitting not work in the stock!

Edited by Dekers

Harris take Allen studs/swivels with no problem.

I would say there are some excellent Harris clones out there that cost a fair bit less. I have a Harris and two clones and see no real difference. I only gave in and bought a Harris because I needed 27" legs. The other two are a Bisley Spartan and an Edgar Brothers. These have been absolutely fine and work on Allen studs. I go for Allen on all my guns as the swivels are well made, a bit less chunky than others and much quieter.

Edited by LeadWasp

• 2 weeks later...

I have a AA S410 and fiitted a short QD (quick detach stud) to the front.

A lot of Bipods attach using these studs & Its easy enough to do yourself. Detach your stock from the action before drilling a pilot hole for the stud. Make sure you choose a fixing point where the stock is as thick as the screw part of stud so it does not protrude and touch the barrel when refitted.

For bipods just Google 'harris swivel s-br'

Edited by peek-at