beretta stock

dave kelly

Had a phone call to say gmk will replace the stock;but will take few months to come in.

Why don't you ask them to fit a standard grade 1 stock so that you can use the gun until the right wood arrives? I'm sure the new, improved, customer focussed GMK would be very keen to do the right thing.

Why don't you ask them to fit a standard grade 1 stock so that you can use the gun until the right wood arrives? I'm sure the new, improved, customer focussed GMK would be very keen to do the right thing.

Or ask to speak to bostonmick when you ring he will sort it lol :).

Edited by fruity

I don't bash Beretta, GMK or indeed anyone else unless it's called for. By the same token I also don't suffer from blind loyalty to brand X or supplier Y. The whole point about real customer service is that it should be automatic for all customers all the time and in all aspects of the business.

Here's something to think about: I shoot sporting clays and Beretta has a new-ish sporter in the form of the 690 sport. I know of this gun because it's been on dealer websites and guntrader for several months. If I wanted some information such as barrel length options, available versions or overall weight where would I go to find it? Surely the obvious place would be GMK's website. Well it wasn't on there back in December when I was shopping for a gun, even though there were some around with the dealers and it isn't on there now, over 3 months later.

I didn't buy a 690 for (numerous) other reasons but the fact that GMK can't even be bothered to put it on their site must be costing them business.