Little shooting bus

Davyo

I predict a splash or two of NATO Green.........now you see it........now you don't.

Cracking little vehicles. My local shoot uses one converted to a pick up. Goes anywhere.

I still got loads left and just been in the garage looking for the roller,lol

Nice one Davey how long before you get this one stuck lol

Well i am going down on the train to collect it on the 17th so if i dont run off the road on the way home i will mosts defo have it stuck on the 18th lol, got my grand vitara (the green gilbert ) on the bay.If it dosnt sell i might keep that on one of the farms as its too good to give away as just has 5 brand new turbo rangers fitted(£400) and its solid as all the sills replaced & brake lines done and a new front cat at £260.Only wanting £650 but on the bay for £500 start with no reserve.

Well i am going down on the train to collect it on the 17th so if i dont run off the road on the way home i will mosts defo have it stuck on the 18th lol, got my grand vitara (the green gilbert ) on the bay.If it dosnt sell i might keep that on one of the farms as its too good to give away as just has 5 brand new turbo rangers fitted(£400) and its solid as all the sills replaced & brake lines done and a new front cat at £260.Only wanting £650 but on the bay for £500 start with no reserve.

What years it mate?

What years it mate?

2002 mate,just give it a fresh coat of nato green today and painted the wheels black,by the way it is registered as green with DVLA original colour was silver.Sorry do you mean the year of the Grand Vitara or the Jimny.

post-30855-0-62505100-1428523991_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo